« Inspire:: | Main | Happy Daddy's Day:: »

Monday, June 11, 2012



Oh, Kellen! Between your words and your photos you have captured so much of what made it feel magical at Squam. I'm soo very happy to have survived imminent, racoon-related doom on that dock with you. Sending much love from NY State.....


I was loving these via Instagram. Such a soul-filling place.

amanda {the habit of being}

loved seeing your squam photos on instagram!


It was a racoon's fault? (Little bandits!)

I'm glad I got to meet you and become a wee part of Squam lore on that dock. Your photographs are so full of...I don't know. Squam-ness. They're gorgeous.


So glad that you survived your run in with a racoon and a dock. Your pictures are beautiful. They capture the experience so well.


This post is so beautiful! I'm grateful for all of you who took such wonderful pictures of our week as I was usually too lazy to pull out my camera (and my little point-n-shoot wouldn't have done nearly as well anyway); it'll be nice to have proof of the time once I've fully returned to the Real World. Like Amy said, it really was a magical experience and 90% of that is due to the people with whom I shared the time (the other 10% is split between the setting and the ice cream).

Christy I.

When and where and what time???? Beautiful....

P.S. Looking at your hot pink toes makes me think of a 13 year old girl I once knew! ;-)


Yay for signs of my cabinmates! Has someone sent around our contacts yet? Kellen, I'd love to have a copy of the dock disaster photos : ). Did you all hear that Melissa's mom now has a raccoon as a pet? Your Gnome bunting was my favourite yarn bomb!

Miss you all!



Looks like you had a fabulous time at Squam, I enjoyed your photos so much. And I really love how the gnome garland turned out. I'm thinking I need to decorate the woods near me.


The comments to this entry are closed.

My Photo

Other Interests::

Flickr Instagram Pinterest Twitter