Today is my Birthday. In honor of my birthday I thought it would be fun to tell you a few things you may or may not know about me.
36 things to be exact...
1. My favorite shoes are slippers.
2. I strongly dislike parking garages.
3. I love "Sense and Sensibility" and anything Jane Austen.
4. I love to knit....okay, maybe you knew that already.
5. I smell spices in the air in the Fall.
6. One of my grandmothers I called "TuTu".
7. I used to own a children's store called The Bees Knees.
8. I have three brothers...yes, the only girl.
9. I sang and danced in high school.
10. My favorite ice cream is mint chip.
11. I was called "Kelly" growing up, until I went away to college.
12. I love the silence found underwater.
13. I have super-sonic smell.
14. I made my first pumpkin pie from scratch last November. Countless since then. yum.
15. I have always wanted to be able to play piano.
16. I am a homebody.
17. Popcorn + A movie + my guy = A GREAT combination.
18. I married my guy four months after meeting him.
19. We've been married almost thirteen years.
20. I love a dry sense of humor.
21. I loath acrylic yarn.
22. We use candles on our christmas tree instead of lights.
23. I always wished I was 5'10" instead of just 5'8".
24. I wear too much black.
25. Our dog is the size of a small pony.
26. I love anything to do with books-- libraries, bookstores, or just sitting and reading.
27. I love my children in pajamas still warm from the bath.
28. I enjoy good mexican food. To margaritas I say, "yes".
29. Leaning over a puzzle in the quiet evening is bliss.
30. I cherish time spent knitting with good friends.
31. Curry is my new love.
32. Summer 2008 I did five triathlons.
33. I love the light in the late afternoon.
34. I get out of breath walking into a good yarn store.
35. I really enjoy a warm latte in hand.
36. I look forward to my birthday every year, and all the moments the new year will bring.
Now, I would love to know some things about you. Hope you have a great Fall Tuesday.